Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Big Guy Found Us......


Santa found our house this year....we weren't sure if he would. We let the boys begin about 7:30. I know they had been awake since 5:30. We were waiting for my parent's and sister to arrive. They had part of the delivery from Santa.
The boys looking everything over. They don't realize that in the box with the gold bow is a puppy. Baby J finally heard the puppy crying. It was very cute!

Kolby's chair for the Big Game Monday night. Go Boise State!!

Dylan and Brownie

Baby J loves the puppy. I don't know what Santa was thinking. The boys have been asking for a dog for years. Joe has even been begging so I gave in. So far so good.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! You are a REALLY nice mom! Or should I say, Santa was really nice this year! :) Luckily for me, Easton and Paisley are both allergic to dogs, so that takes care of that! :)

Brownie is VERY cute, however!! I can see why you gave in!

And, I love your boys's matching PJs!

Steph said...

Looks like you guys had a great day. We are loving having a new puppy and he and Blake and so adorable together. Enjoy!

Ryan and Heather said...

A puppy! Wow! Sounds like a fantastic Christmas...I love the pj's!

Bowler Family said...

love the matching Pj's! your boys are getting so big!!

That puppy is so cute!!

Red Head Family said...

Wow I amazed you finally gave in-good luck with a dog too!!!! He sure is cute-hard to resist such a face

LT Olson said...

Hi, Angie! Congratulations on your newest family member. He's soooo cute! I just realized that the puppy's name, Brownie, was the same one as our grandparents' dog. What a coincidence! We adored Brownie and played with her a lot.

The kids have been asking for one, too, for a long time, but I think I'll stand my ground on this one.

We miss you all and we hope to see you very soon. Enjoy the puppy :D

Shari said...

I finally got caught up with your blog. I've been bad with that. Love the pics, the cute boys, and even the dog. He is cute! My kids would love him. But, I think we'll stick with our cat for now. :) Your boys look super handsome in their pj's.