Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Picture Madness

I wanted a good family picture this year for Christmas cards. We let the boys decide what we would wear and they chose Boise State attire. It seems everything I do must revolve around football....that's OK because my boys love it. I also must admit I like it just a little bit. Justin did not want to cooperate. He was actually very naughty for the whole thing. Here are a few of our attempts to get a decent shot.



Kolby was about the only one that wasn't goofing around!








6 comments:

CurtisAdie said...

All the pictures are so cute!! What a good-looking family!!

Bowler Family said...

So fun Angie!! The pictures turned out way cute! I can't believe you are brave enough to put all those gifts around your tree?!?!

By the way, you look amazing!!! So happy for you!!

Jamie said...

That is such a cute idea to do a football theme for your family of boys! Very cute...and you are looking so good!!!!

Anonymous said...

thats classic! i think you should go with the last one. i don't know how many times we try and get a nice photo and they always seem to have one goofy face.

Anonymous said...

Great Family Photo- you look good with all those boys :)

Ryan and Heather said...

You have such a beautiful family! I think the football theme is great!