Sunday, February 7, 2010

Busy Life....


Joe and I celebrated our 13th. anniversary last week. We didn't do much since we had basketball games. We will go out and celebrate when things slow down. I don't know when that will ever happen. Joe sent me these beautiful flowers. What a fun surprise!

I have been wanting to add color to my walls for a long time. Joe has never thought it was a good idea. He can be so boring! Justin and I went to Home Depot on Thursday and bought paint. I was able to get most of the first coat done before Joe got home from work. I couldn't work on it Friday. I was able to finish up Saturday after basketball games. I love the new color!! I just wish I would have done it sooner....Joe even likes it.

After painting on Saturday I canned salsa. My sister has gotten me involved in the Bountiful Basket. We ordered a few cases of tomatoes and have been busy doing salsa. I know it isn't really the right season but it is so much more enjoyable during the winter. The Bountiful Basket is a great concept and it is fun to get all of the fresh fruits and veggies at a great price.

8 comments:

Shari said...

I love the new color Angie. I had a similar color in my kitchen before we moved. It's a fun color! Looks great! Your salsa looks yummy too! I really like Bountiful baskets. I'm excited to pick up my fruits & veggies this week. We've about got our last batch eaten up.

Ryan and Heather said...

Congratulations on 13 years! Don't you just love receiving flowers from your sweetie! I love the color on your walls...you have been busy!

Bowler Family said...

Wow! 13 years congrats! Love the flowers, what a sweet hubby you have!

I too am LOVING the wall color, and I admit I'm a little jealous!!

Red Head Family said...

love the color-you are brave to go so bold but it looks great!!! Congrats on 13 years!!!

Jamie said...

Happy Anniversary! I love anniversaries for the flowers! :)

Love, love, love the color! It gives me the courage to do a different color in my house someday! Good job!

And, you will have to fill me in on the Bountiful baskets. I have no idea what that is, but it sounds good! :)

Anonymous said...

I think that color is great on your wall! Not, to say that red is one of my favorite colors.
Happy Anniversary! I remember when you got engaged and we went to Maminez for dinner. Congrats!

Bean said...

The color turned out GREAT!!! I really like it.
Also, I hope that you had a wonderful anniversary.....let your kids come over and go out! Greg and I would love to watch them again!!!!! Even for another sleepover!

Steph said...

Look at you busy lady!! Painting, canning, I'm totally impressed!

Happy Anniversary. We just celeberated our 8th. Time flies!