Monday, August 25, 2008

FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL AND MORE FOOTBALL
We officially started our football season! I never thought I would be a football mom! I always thought I would be doing dance lessons. I have been blessed with 4 boys and 3 of them are playing football. Brenden is on the 6th. grade grid kid team, Kolby is playing on the 4/5th. grade team and Dylan is playing flag football. I am learning to enjoy the sport. I am still a mom. I don't enjoy watching my child be tackled. Joe is coaching Brenden's team. It is time consuming. The boys practice every night for 2 hours. This is what I will be doing until the middle of October!
We also celebrated Lisa's 30th. birthday this weekend. I don't think she is very excited about being 30. I really don't mind it....I'm not looking forward to 40, but luckily I have some time to prepare for that one.

1 comment:

Steph said...

LOL! Lisa looks thrilled. Ben turned 30 this year too. It wasn't that weird when I turned 30, but when my little brother did ... weird!

A football mom, so funny! I bet you are having fun though. How are you holding up with the new baby? Getting any sleep?