Monday, August 18, 2008

Justin is already 3 weeks old. I don't know where the time goes!

My four boys...they love their little brother. They are a lot of help. I will miss them when they start school Thursday but it will also be nice to have a little break during the day.







It has been a rough few days at our house. Justin is still trying to get on a schedule which makes for long nights. My Grandma Muir passed away last Wednesday. We had her funeral today. My sister's and I were giving the life sketch, but they were not able to gain their composure so I had to step in and do the whole thing. Lisa did make it through a poem. It was tough. I'm not sure how I did it.

3 comments:

Steph said...

OK, first of all, he is so dang cute! Look at all that hair, I just love it! Blake had lots of dark hair (not that much) then went completely bald and now he is a fuzzy head.

And your older boys, they are so grown up!! What a handsome bunch and I bet they are great helpers.

So sorry to hear about your grandma. My grandma passed away almost 2 years ago and I still miss her madly. I have the life sketch at her funeral too and I really don't know how I made it through.

I would so love to get together one of these times I am in Idaho Falls, it just seems like our visits are so quick. We'll have to plan ahead.

Loving that you have posted lots this month. It is fun to catch up!

Anonymous said...

He is so dang cute! Were going to miss all of the Muirs when my parents move to Logan.

Anonymous said...

he is darling, what a cutie.. look at that hair. I can't wait to see them. I totally know what you mean about how fast they grow, they are so fun when they are babies, then they grow up. Mine turns 1 next month... yikes