Friday, August 8, 2008

Our New Addition

Justin was born on July 29 weighing in at 8 pounds 10 ounces. He is such a sweet little spirit. We are enjoying every minute with him. It is bitter sweet because I know he will be our last baby. It seems like time goes by too quickly. I am just trying to enjoy every moment with him. The boys love him. Dylan is way too much help. I can't turn my back on him for a minute. Today he took the baby out of his car seat and moved him to the bassinet. May I remind everyone that Dylan is 6. I think he is trying to make me old before my time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! he is so cute! i bet your boys love him!

Steph said...

Awwwww, congrats! He is a doll, love all the hair. I can't believe it goes so fast. It seems not too long ago that my litte guy was that size and he is 6 months now. Enjoy every minute!

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL little boy!