Saturday, August 29, 2009

Football

Football season is in full swing at our house. All 3 boys are playing this year. Today was Brenden and Kolby's first game. Both teams won! Both games were at the same time so Joe went with Brenden and I went with Kolby. That is why I only have pictures of Kolby's game. Joe was too busy coaching. Here is to a great season! Go Panthers!!


Kolby is a good little player. He is running for a touchdown and made it!

Again running in for the touchdown.


He did have an injury. He was hit in the stomach and had the wind knocked out of him. I hate that part of the game.


Kolby was the only one to score and he ran in the extra point. We won 7-0!



6 comments:

Jamie said...

Great picture taking, Ang! I am getting pretty excited for Easton to get old enough to play "real" football! :) Looks fun! Good job, Kolby!

Bean said...

The game was awesome and Colby did such a GREAT job!!! He is doing so well. I love football season!!!! Busy as you know, but FUN!
Megan

Bowler Family said...

That is awesome Angie! How fun is that to have ALL boys! Fun to see you today! I was so wishing Paisley was sleeping in my arms like Justin was yours LOL!

Red Head Family said...

Great pictures. You are a great mom to sit and watch your boys get hurt-I kinda don't want the boys to play football. We'll be the ones on the side cheering them on!!

Anonymous said...

go kolby! you took some great pictures!

Shari said...

Great pictures Angie! I'm glad your kids have a sport that they enjoy...they will for sure keep you busy. You are such a great mom!