Sunday, April 26, 2009

The 2nd Chance Dance

A couple of weeks ago a group of friends decided it would be a lot of fun to go the the second chance dance that one of the local radio station hosts. All of our husband's were good sports and went along with the idea. It was such a fun night! We all went and had pedicures before the dance. How relaxing! That is something I should do more often. It was fun to dress up and go out. This was so much more fun than high school! It is funny how age makes you appreciate everything more.

Me, my mom (Jeanie), Sheri, Linda and Toni all waiting to start our pedicures

Myself and Linda before the big dance. Linda was such a good sport to go with us! She is a remarkable woman and breast cancer survivor!

Myself, my beautiful mom and the lovely Laurel...it was fun to dress up

Me and my good looking date. It was fun to go to the dance with the person you truly love.

Linda and her dates!

The whole group in front of our ride!

The guys

The girls

9 comments:

Jamie said...

You looked so nice for your dance!! You are looking sooo thin!

Now you just have to figure out what to do with the money you get when you WIN biggest loser! :)

Bowler Family said...

That looks so fun! I've always thought about going to that. You look beautiful in your dress! I agree with Jamie, you are looking fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

look at you hottttt mamas! wow! what a fun night u all had!

Anonymous said...

How stinking fun, I can't believe your dad went and did this :) you all look amazing! I should have been Linda's date, I wanted to do go but had no one to go with. Oh you guys look great!!! I love your dress

Browning Buzz said...

You all look so great! I loved seeing the guys all dressed up - and wow! some had tuxedos on! :)

Bean said...

YOU ARE THE PRETTIEST WOMAN EVER!!!Miss HOTTIE!! I am so glad that you went and had so much fun. We'll have to go with you next year!

Ryan and Heather said...

What a fun thing to do! You look so great! Love your dress!

Valerie said...

Angie, I love you dress - the yellow sash is so cute! This looks like it was tons of fun! - Valerie Johnson

Shari said...

Angie, you look so pretty! I'm so glad you had a good time. What a fun night for you and Joe.