Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I was putting laundry away yesterday and I stuck Justin in his crib for a few minutes. When I turned around this is what I found! I had not lowered his crib yet. You would think after 4 boys I would take care of this. I was right there but it was still scary! He thought he was pretty neat stuff.


I made Joe lower his crib as soon as he came home. Joe stuck him in the laundry basket while we were working on the crib. I don't know why he thought that would be safer. So again here is Justin standing up in the laundry basket. I have a lot of baby proofing to do! I had a talk with him. I told him he had to stay a baby for just a little longer. I am not ready for him to do this. They grow so fast!


6 comments:

Steph said...

He is so dang cute! I know,I keep telling Blake to stay little. It is going so much faster this time around. :(

Bowler Family said...

Oh my GOSH!!! I can't believe he is standing, he is growing so fast!!! What a cutie!!!

Red Head Family said...

All the sudden you turn around and they are mobile. I'm glad I won't have to baby proof again!!

Anonymous said...

he is so cute! i wish we could of seen him last weekend.

Anonymous said...

We just put Trayton in a big boy bed and it was so funny! he was so proud.. Your kids are growing to fast. oh and about Joe and the sand, I dont blame him... I love the sand too but we are a long way from sand :)

Shari said...

How will you ever say no to his CUTE face?!