Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Justin's Blessing

I am a little slow posting Justin's blessing. He was blessed a couple weeks ago by his dad. I had great intentions to take a lot of pictures of everyone that was there. I failed miserably. I was busy getting food ready and then we started to visit and picture taking didn't happen. It was a special day with friend's and family. Joe did a nice job and I was blessed to have my 90 year old grandpa there. He is my last living grandparent. It meant a lot to me having him there.


Great Grandpa Ford holding Justin with his brother's and
cousin's

Justin with Great Grandpa Ford...the picture turned out a little blurry.

2 comments:

Haylie said...

Your pics turned out good Angie...the one with all the grandkids is really nice. It will be nice for all the kids to have.

Steph said...

What a special day. Fun to see pics of everyone!